forgot password?

need your support, please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2012, 09:41 AM
Administrator

Default need your support, please!

Dear friends,

it's a bit off-topic, but I'd still like to ask for your support -at least from the ones amongst you that are on Facebook:

My new book "Der cruisetricks.de Kreuzfahrt-Ratgeber" (in German; it's about practical advice for cruise first-timers) has been nominated for a literature price and you can help me win this price by voting for my book.

The only thing you have to do is go to http://www.epubli.de/shop/buch/cruis...44224900/16577 , click on the big blue botton "Abstimmen >>" there and allow the Facebook app to connect to your Facebook account.

Thanks very, very much for your support!

Franz

P.S. if you want to have a look into the book itself, click on the red link below the cover graphics, reading "Leseprobe ansehen" - it'll give you the first 35 pages of the book as PDF. But please don't forget voting after hat ;-))
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cruisetricks-kreuzfahrt-ratgeber-buch-550.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	8464