not logged in.
           forgot password?   Connect with Facebook

Delta Queen ReUnion March 21 -25th

advertisement
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2012, 05:25 PM

Default Delta Queen ReUnion March 21 -25th

Hello Steamboaters, greetings from the deep south! I want to join everyone else in celebrating the return of steamboating and river cruising, here's hoping for a suceessful year for allof the "crusin" companies! While we look ahead to the future, I am reminded of the past, especially of some of the now gone Steamboats I was blessed to have worked on, The Admiral, President, The Mississippi Queen...and of the fond memories made on those great old boats! You can count on seeing me somewhere out there on the muddy river on one of those new boats in the future, but for now, I'm going to be joining Charlene Corris and Custom Concepts travel for another Grand ReUnion of past passengers and crew aboard the Steamer Delta Queen March 21st through the 25th. Genuine Steamboat entertainment and fellowship aboard the most storied and long lived overnight passenger Steamer in America, our beloved Delta Queen! The likes of Jazzou Jones, Bob Schad, Bob Stevens, Tony Martin, with authentic riverboat entertainment in a place and time that may never be seen again. Crew members Joyce Ballard and Lloyd Camel will complete this step back in time as we once more celebrate "Those Good Old Riverboat Days" aboard the Delta Queen! Along with noted Civil War Historians and entertainers, I have planned a nightime, candlelight tour of the Delta Queen, where we will explore the boats past and where I will share some of my insights of the vessel learned from my 26 years aboard.
I want to experience and savor the Delta Queen while we still have her, and hope that you can join us!
For information, contact Charlene at histours.com
Hope to see you there!