not logged in.
           forgot password?

Steamboats.org River Cruise News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2011, 02:06 AM
Administrator

Default Steamboats.org River Cruise News

You might have recognized already, we've started a new news section on steamboats.org, the "River Cruise News".

Steamboats.org River Cruise News will cover the Great American Steamboat Company’s American Queen as well as American Cruise Lines’ Queen of the Mississippi and their Columbia River cruise ships Queen of the West. And we’ll include important news about the Str. Natchez, the Belle of Louisville and other paddlewheel riverboats and steamboats as well. And of course all other river cruise ships on US Inland Rivers that might be launched the future.

Of course, you're more than welcome to contribute. But as it's a news section, not a forum, please send information/news/pictures by e-mail (franz.neumeier |at| steamboats.org) and I'll take care of it.

You might have see that I'm running the cruise blog Cruisetricks.de and (not so obvious in the US) I'am now frequently writing cruise reportages for several newspapers here in Germany. About two years ago this became the way I'm making my living from and I though it's more than appropriate to extend this - partially - to steamboats.org with this new news section, focussing on the river cruise industry.

Don't worry, it won't effect steamboats.org as you know it at all! It'll only make it better and more comprehensive ;-)

Let me know if you have any comments or concerns.

Franz

Last edited by Franz Neumeier; 08-07-2011 at 02:48 AM.