not logged in.
           forgot password?

Just A Few Vicksburg Pictures !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2010, 10:09 PM

Default Just A Few Vicksburg Pictures !

Greetings From New Orleans ,
When I worked on the Steamboats , and regardless of the different positions I served as , Vicksburg , Mississippi was without a doubt one of my favorite stops for any one of a number of different reasons !
Vicksburg , is off the beaten path of the mandatory Southern towns that all the travel agents will tell you that you just have to visit , but then again how often are the so called experts been proven to be wrong !
The next time your pondering on where to spend some quality time for a vacation or to submerse yourself in history or to just get away to recharge your life's batteries , you may consider a sojourn to Vicksburg , Mississippi !
Vicksburg has it all from true and charming Southern Hospitality to Antebellum Homes to a first class Civil War cemetery !
Vicksburg , a true sleepy little southern town just simply reeks with every aspect of what the South was like and what the future also holds for the South !
By visiting Vicksburg , your entire psyche will rejuvenate and when leaving you will have a whole new appreciation for not only this town , this region but the entire country as well !
Vicksburg is truly a living and breathing time machine and a museum of one aspect of this country's deep rooted southern culture !
Don't take my word for it but go to Vicksburg and relive the past !
Smooth Sailing !
Ted Davisson
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WWWW 095.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	5982   Click image for larger version

Name:	WWWW 088.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	5983   Click image for larger version