Steamboats.org Homepage  
  not logged in.
           forgot password?

Capt Gabe, Jazzou & Bob Schad on the DQ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2010, 03:07 PM

Default Capt Gabe, Jazzou & Bob Schad on the DQ

Last year I had 30 past passengers join me on the Delta Queen in Chattanooga we reminisced about all the good times we have had and what a shame that the crew wasn't with us. I've since had a Civil War seminar on the DQ that was very much like a cruise - with lots of tours and lectures and onboard activities and now with the help of Jazzou Jones and Bob Schad, I've put together a reunion that should interest our steamboat friends.

The dates: November 10 - 14, 2010

The information is here: http://www.customtravelconcepts.com/...rboatDays1.pdf.

The more people we have, the more crew I can bring on. I know this is something many of you have been waiting for. Please email me at histours@aol.com or call 866-956-44440

See you in Chattanooga!