Steamboats.org Homepage  
  not logged in.
           forgot password?

What about the other boats?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2008, 09:51 AM

Default What about the other boats?

We've heard and read the rumors about the Delta Queen's questionably proper lay-up and security...and also the rumors about the value of the MQ's hull...

What is the latest news on the other five Majestic America Line boats, Mississippi and West Coast? Deb and I are especially curious about what may happen to the boats of the original Delta Queen Steamboat Company (not "inc.").

So what will be happening to the AQ, and CQ? I heard rumors to what was gonna happen to the AQ, bit I guess it was only that, a rumor.

I'm also curious about the EOTN, QOTW and that little one, the Contessa...just to see if my worries are well founded, as I suspect these people aren't gonna stop being geniuses with just TWO of their boats, no sirree...

Anybody know...?

Last edited by Bruno Krause; 11-08-2008 at 10:07 AM.