not logged in.
           forgot password?

Captain Ernest Wagner Memorial Fund

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2008, 03:04 AM

Default Captain Ernest Wagner Memorial Fund

Greetings From New Orleans ,
Today I received an e-mail from David Tschiggfrie advising me that he has opened the checking account and is now accepting donations for the renovation of the Captain Wagner Memorial . If interested and would care to make a donation , please write your checks to the Captain Ernist Wagner Memorial Fund . David has graciously accepted the position of Treasurer for this project and only he will be authorized to write any and all dispersal checks for this very worthy endeavor . David went on to say that so far a few have made donations and regardless of your financial situation , no donation would be too small . Also , please feel free to contact David Tschiggfrie at : tschigd@mchsi.com , inorder to get your donations to him . David once told me that Captain Wagner had the knack to bring out the best in people and for those of us that knew and actually worked for Captain Wagner , that is so true ! Regadless , if you ever worked for Captain Wagner or only knew of him , this is your opportunity to give somthing back to the MAN that gave so much of himself to us .
Futhermore , please make every effort to get the WORD out for this project and direct those that are interested to either David or myself . Thank You one and all for your help and interest with this project !
Ted Davisson
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JJJ 007.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	2094