Steamboats.org Homepage  
  not logged in.
           forgot password?

March 8th American Queen cruise...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2008, 07:18 PM

You know the funny thing about all this is that we now really LIKE having two choices. That is the very sad thing about what I see as this new company's direction.

Obviously to all, as I'm about as subtle as a ball peen hammer, the Delta Queen was and still is Deb's and my favorite, by a bunch. And I would choose her, even if it meant more $$, to cruise the same length of time, over the AQ. The March 8th trip we have booked on the AQ is due to the simple reason that we always cruise NOLA roundtrip on the DQ in March, but, wait for it, the Delta Queen isn't cruising in March, misplaced decision that that was... What is a frigid New Yorker to do? I'm hoping the AQ will fill the bill...

But I am counting the weeks already until our first cruise of the year on the Legendary One...23 WEEKS from tonight!