View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 10:38 AM

Default Trail of Painted Ponies Contest

No, this doesn't have anything to do with steamboats, but Franz said it was ok, as I post frequently on this message board. Many of you know that I have been a struggling artist for years, as in all my life, and I recently got a big break, so I am pulling out all the stops. I recently entered a nationwide contest requiring one to paint a design on a horse's body (a statue of a horse) and I am one of 10 finalists in this competition. My horse is called Merry Go Round America, the design being a carousel horse. The final round of this competition is an online vote for the favorite horse. Go to www.trailofpaintedponies.com and scroll down the page to the VOTE NOW box and click on the box. On the next page, scroll down to the pictures of the entries until you see the Merry Go Round America horse and click the little circle by the horse, then go down to the information boxes and fill in you name and email info and click submit. Above the pictures of the horses is a "click here" sentence that will give you a closer look at the entries. You have until JUNE 30 to vote. I will greatly appreciate your vote. Whether you know me or not, you can still vote. Winners will be announced at a special event in Lexington, KY July 7 and I will post the results. So Pleeeease vote!