View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Bill Judd Bill Judd is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 452
Default Delta King Wheelhouse

The Delta Kings wheelhouse, paddle wheel and engines were removed in 1952 at the Fulton ( CA) shipyard by Kitimat Construction for Aluminuim Company of Canada. Her boilers were left intact for heating. All removed items were stored at Fulton for years.
Reply With Quote