View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Jo Ann Schoen Jo Ann Schoen is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mile 639 is where I grew up
Posts: 609
Default Link to find who your U.S. Representative is

How to contract your Representative and ask for support/co-sponsor of H.R. 619, the exemption for the DELTA QUEEN:
Find Your Representative
When you open this link and type in your zip code it will tell you who your Representative is in the U. S. House of Representatives. Scroll down and there is their Washington DC number. Simply call that number and ask for the person that deals with Transportation issues. This is the person that needs to know you support H.R. 619, the exemption for the DELTA QUEEN. Urge them to speak with the Representative and encourage them to co-sponsor H.R. 619. It is a non-partisan issue, as proven in the Senate by a passing vote of 85 - 12!!!!
Reply With Quote