View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 08:29 PM

Default On to the House!!!

Great victory in the Senate on Monday. I was so impressed with the margin of Yay's! But we can't sit on our laurels. We are only half way there. So please start contacting your U S Representative while we have momentum. I will be trying to post phone numbers for key folks, starting with my home state of Indiana. So here are the first phone numbers:
HELP SAVE THE DELTA QUEEN! Two Hoosiers are on the Transportation Committee. Do you live in Central or North Central Indiana? The Indianapolis and surrounding area is represented by Andre Carson. His number is 202-225-4011. North Central Indiana is represented by Todd Rokita. His number is 202-225-5037. It is very important that we get Committee Members on our side. Please contact these gentlemen and ask them to support H.R. 619 and then encourage them to co-sponsor the bill.
The more Co-sponsors the better. Do you live in Southern Indiana? We need your help to convince Representatives Larry Bucshon and Luke Messer to become co-sponsors of H.R. 619 Mr. Bucshon represents the Southwest side of the state. His number is 202-225-4636. Mr. Messer represents the Southeast side of the state. So if you live in the Evansville/Newburgh, clear up to Terre Haute, area please call Mr. Bucshon. If you live in the Madison/Aurora/Lawrenceburg area please call Mr. Messer. His number is 202-225-3021. Please let me know if you need further information. Thank you and PLEASE SHARE!!!! Ask all your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers to help continue the long storied history of the Lovely Lady, DELTA QUEEN!