View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-22-2016, 08:50 PM
Dan Owen Dan Owen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maryville, Ill.
Posts: 58

Now, I am interested in their term "flooding". Does this mean two lower decks were underwater and "flooded" or some water pipes or something broke on an upper deck and "flooded" two lower decks? Two months to fix a broken water pipe seems a bit much, but then I guess you have to figure making repairs to any type of water damage.
Reply With Quote