View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 05:49 PM

I read the TVA stuff at work, my work computer allowed the PDF download, my home Mac computer did not...whatever, the end result is a comment in this report about "all utilities are in place" or something close to that statement...

Cut me a break... I saw nothing addressing sewage, domestic water, fire protection or electrical services. Which is exactly what my concerns were mentioned here last month...let alone how they are going to deliver #2 fuel oil with all those rigid arm supports in place. Memo to the fuel oil delivery company: Bring an extra long hose...Memo to the honey dipper: Bring an extra long hose...

According to what I've heard the sewage system on the DQ is still utilizing a semi-holding tank and that will be a real problem after about the second day of overnighters...but as my very recently introduced friend usually says "what do I know?"

I'm sorry, I'm not a fan of this endeavor, and I thinking rose colored glasses are what is driving this activity. They need to do their homework and they haven't...

Anybody want to hazard a guess how they are heating domestic hot water without the boilers running? Could also be an issue next fall when the old gal needs heat in the staterooms and lounges...

Shudup, Bruno...nobody wants to hear your truisms, your whining, your bad news, stop being a pessimistic nanny...but anybody wanna take bets? I'm here to cover all bets...