View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 07:58 PM

I, too, have heard via the Sternwheel Telegraph that all is not peachy-keen with the B and B operation.. I'm hearing that they are choosing to ignore/forget that they are operating a boat, that they don't need to know about any stinkin sewage! Some have made a point of slamming me about the boat's existing sewage and water system, those systems and how they begin to work with in-place infrastructure... but guess what, the DQ systems are what they are and they require engineering types to even begin to try and make them work with a city system, a city system that is not yet connected permanently to the DQ, and a DQ system that has not been enhanced to permanently connect to a city system nor will it be for awhile...

and all the engineering has left the building, for good...

The boat is NOT on shore power yet...wanna take a guess how long the fuel in the "day" tanks on both the Port and Starboard generators are gonna last without somebody...anybody transfering Number 2 from the hull tanks to the days?...better bring candles, and flashlights...Lovely...

Deb and I are sending bright thoughts.

And just to really give you nightmares, the Telegraph also says that certain historical stuff/paperwork/FRN nostalgia, literially a huge bag was almost tossed also, except for very quick thinking by a fellow dot.orger and a fellow Chattanooga FRN...