View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 12:21 PM

Default I Just Received Mine !

Greetings From New Orleans ,
I just received my 09' , Sternwheel Towboat Calandar and I for one am very impressed . Infact , I plan to order more for gifts and I cannot imagine anyone that is either directly or indirect involved with the river would not care to receive this . JOB , Well Done !
Smoothe Sailing !
Ted Davisson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Huffman View Post
Looking for a great gift idea, or a unique and practical collectible?
Our 2009 Calendar is here!

For 2009 we have returned to the sternwheel towboat theme that was so popular in 2007. In keeping with our tradition of quality photos, the 2009 images are especially sharp, as many of them were scanned at high-resolution directly from negatives.

The 2009 calendar features 13 large photos of gas and Diesel sternwheel towboats printed on heavy card stock (suitable for framing). Each month features a specific boat along with its history, and a complete calendar page with holidays marked. The boats featured for 2009 include:

SEWICKLEY
EDWARD BOGGS
TECUMSEH
JANE RHEA
DIESEL
SHIRLEY
PROSPERITY
HINES ZEPHYR
VIRGINIA
MISS STERLING
WINIFRED
ROBERT T
BROOKLYN

This is the eighth annual fundraising calendar offered by the non-profit Historic Sternwheeler Preservation Society, with all proceeds going toward the maintenance of the 1923 sternwheel towboat BARBARA H.

Calendar Price: $15.95
Shipping: $4.50 for one; (add $1 for each additional calendar).

Please mail check or money order to:
HSPS, Inc.
11 Ashland Cove Road
Vevay, IN 47043

Online Credit card ordering is available from our web site's Gift Shop at:
Historic Sternwheeler Preservation Society, Inc.

Below are images of the calendar's front and back covers. Select the thumbnails for larger images.